Welcome to Gifts of Hope!

Founded in 2005, Gifts of Hope makes and sells hand made items, ranging from jewelry to Christmas ornaments, and gives them to families in need.

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

It's here!

Guess what? It's exactly two months until Christmas and it's around this time that stores suddenly start having their 'best sales of the year!' or whatever they do. I've decided to go with the flow and put my merchandise up at the same time and see who wins out. QVC or me.

Now, as far as the music is concerned, I do NOT claim to own ANYTHING. Everything belongs to Brad Benedict and Lee Gillette. The only thing I own is the merchandise!

P.S. No, the puppy is NOT for sale! ;)

I'm sorry, but I haven't learned how to set paypal up on here, so payment will be in money order and it can be mailed to me. Just remember to email me your address. After you place your order, I'll tell you how much everything costs (S&H included) and if you can send me the money order in a week, I'll send you your order just as fast as I can.

With the belts, please, email me how long you want it. (Up to 34 inches. Anything over will cost extra) I guess the same thing can be said for the headbands. It all depends on your personal preference. (Oh, and with the candy canes, I forgot to put that it's 6 for $1.50. Sorry for that error!)



The proceeds will go to benefit victims of the Joplin tornado. Yes, I know that happened many months ago, but there are still plenty of people in need down there and I'd like to send them a little hope this Christmas. The hope for a better new year!

And in case you forgot, the email address is giftsofhope05@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment